Who are our partners?
Arts education stakeholders, including:
- district, charter and private schools;
- artists, arts and cultural organizations;
- youth and community development entities;
- and state and local agencies
BENEFITS: You and/or your organization will receive:
- Opportunities to be considered to receive funding from NBOE in SummerPlus programming, through 21st century grants and the Victoria Schools Grants Fund
- Exclusive partner grant postings through the AEN website.
Networking, Access, Trainings:
- Shared network/publicity to showcase your work and successes
- Listing in the AEN program directory, which is shared with all NBOE arts education staff and AEN partners annually
- Representation with AEN Arts Education Agenda at other collective tables
- Access to capacity building for you and your staff incl. evaluation how-tos, analysis, marketing, etc.
- Access to trauma-informed care trainings for you and your staff
- Liasing for community events, to share your organization’s work to more parts of the city and community
- Opportunities within the Newark arts education community including: access to relationship-building, learning and community-building
- Opportunity to grow the arts ed community in Newark
YOUR COMMITMENT: You and/or your organization will contribute:
Time Commitment & Required Participation:
- At least 12 hours of partnership representation annual (which includes all 4 annual partner meetings – 2hrs each). *Calendar attached.
- Committee Work: Consistently participate in the work of (at least) one committee
- Community events representing AEN
Shared Communication/s: At least one “Share out” via any/all of these methods:
- Monthly eblast
- June end of year partner meeting reflection/celebration
- Blog post on AEN website
- Commit to sharing data via Dodge’s Arts Ed Data Dashboard, a statewide data collection system
- Commit to using the AEN survey tools to evaluate your programs
- Share your own data and impact stories to show how arts education in Newark transforms lives
- Volunteer at at least one AEN/community event or partner meeting
- Host a meeting or event if possible
- Annual partnership runs from July 1 through June 30 with quarterly partner meetings.
- Organizational partnership includes up to 3 staff members per organization/school.
- Additional staff may be added at the Individual rate ($50).
- Each organization is allotted one vote in all elections, regardless of the number of staff.