Who are our members?
Arts education stakeholders, including:
- district, charter and private schools;
- artists, arts and cultural organizations;
- youth and community development entities;
- and state and local agencies
Why Join NAER?
- Be part of the organized effort to ensure that all children in the city of Newark have equitable access to high quality, sequential arts education opportunities both in and out of school
- Access opportunities for individual and organizational professional development
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with the Newark Public School (NPS) district, with independent schools, arts organizations and other advocates
- Access to regular updates and information affecting the field
- Create significant and lasting impact with our collective voice and coordinated efforts
- Annual membership from July 1 through June 30.
- Quarterly annual meetings. All general meetings are open to the public.
- Up to 3 staff members per organization membership. Additional staff may be added at the Individual rate ($35).
- Each organization is allotted one vote, regardless of the number of staff.